So So Cal

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Friday Night

On Friday night I got to meet up with a big contingent of the family.

Mike and Mary
Teresa and Ron
Eileen and Neil
not forgetting of course

Miss Stephanie the recent graduate
Well done young lady, we are so proud of you.

Now go out in to the world and knock 'em dead!




Oh!
I forgot to mention that as we were at the Royal County, I decided to wear my Regalia.
It's good to be the King.

See that, I'm the only dude wearing a tie.
I think that all men in the UK have forgotten their dress sense.








This post is out of date order because I had to rearrange the pictures.

Tomorrow I will post the Sunday night experience at the Monument.

More from Amsterdam.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Steven Ross said...

Great night Norm, sorry I sat away but didn't want to dominate conversation. Anyway its almost one am and Angela well on the way to planning road trip