So So Cal

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

First Day

After what seemed a long trip to Amsterdam, we arrived a little late and then taxied for about 10 minutes to the gate.
I got off the plane at 9:35 AM and hustled through the airport to the next gate.
Even allowing for a security check I was on the plane at 9:55 AM.

I arrived in Newcastle at about 10:30 AM UK time and found that my bag however, was in Hoboken or some such place.

So, with a promised delivery of some time before I leave the UK, I felt so much better.

I checked into the hotel in Durham and told them of my baggage problem.

Went to the lounge to meet up with Marjorie and Michael and a good time was had by all.




On the way back to the room, the check in desk girl told me that my bag had been delivered.

So look who just arrived.


Here is the view from my room at 10:30 pm.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Steven Ross said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely, looking forward to our night on Sunday so you can sample English ale.