So So Cal

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Arrived in Florida

As  we had a lay over in Vegas, we had dinner in the Airport at "The Pub"
If the California part of the trip was like going to Germany, the Vegas part was like England.

Firstly we went to The Pub, then I had fish and chips in newspaper and an English newspaper to boot!


Of course it's not a real newspaper, it's reprint from the '60s look at the price, 5d.

That's about 2.08 new pence or 3.25 cents.


The flight was uneventful, just the way I like it. We arrived in Fort lauderdale right on time.

 We picked up the rental car and headed south toward Key West, the drive is alomst 200 miles.
However  these are not freeway miles, there are lots of speed  limits some as low as 30 MPH. So it takes a while.
We checked in and relaxed for a bit before going to the poolside bar for a brewski.


This was before I got my brewski, I'm justt imagining...



More soon from the southernmost everything!
I'll explain that comment in the next post.


No comments: