So So Cal

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Retirement Parties

Wow!

It went by so fast that I hardly had time to get myself acclimated.

It was one of those weekends frequently referred to as the Three Party System by the eminent metalurgist Dr. Ed. Becht.

Party on Friday, Party on Saturday, Party on Sunday.


Party on Friday










You just never know when these Antipodeans are going to show up.
Our good friend Aussie Glen.
Always welcome, and now that I'm retired I hope to see more of him.
"Not to be taken in the literal sense".



As Jimmy Buffet said, "This Party's Gone On Way Too Long And I Had Too Much Fun"

Party on Saturday


Edit's birthday and my retirement.
Fortunately, you cannot see me in this picture!





By this time I look a bit better.

 The guilty party for my Saturday blues....

(Does that make four parties?)

Party on Sunday



To celebrate Tempe's birthday and my retirement.
We weren't  smokin' da ganja mon, but de band was smokin hot.

This being retired is a lot more work than I thought that it would be.

Ciao Bella

Norm

1 comment:

Steven Ross said...

Pleased to see you enjoying your retirement, it gives you time to catch up with your old friends Bud and Miller.