So So Cal

Monday, January 5, 2015

First Day On The New Job

Today Was The First Day On My New Job.

I thought to myself this being retired lark might be inclined to make you listless.

So, I set to work getting together the necessary parts for a "To Do List"



Before starting any task, you need to ensure that you have and are wearing the appropriate PPE.

With my new job hard hat in place, I set to work.
First step, a trip to Home Depot armed with a gift card from a friend, a retirement gift!

I came back with , new shelving for the shed, wall mount electrical outlet device, fluorescent  light and the mount for the list.

Dry erase board duly mounted.


The list is started.


The shelving and the lights will have to wait until tomorrow.

As you know, at times you need more than just PPE to keep you safe.

Other equipment may be required, for example!


This is a custom made cane from the workshop of Leon Garriz creations.


Signalling device.



Passing mirror.


GPS so that you can find you way home from the bar.

Oh! look there's my house over there, I must be home.


More soon from the OAP

Ciao Bella
Norm

No comments: