So So Cal

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Seal Beach



I decided to take a quick trip to Seal Beach to check out the surf conditions.


It was pretty wild, there were lots of guys in the ocean, no stand up surfers, I think that there was too much of a shore break. It was all guys with fins riding Boogie boards.


It was really rough but great fun to watch from a safe distance.


Check this short video.
Apologies to Jimmy Buffet.


This was just before the rain started again, around 10:30 Sunday morning.


Look where I got a parking spot, of course I wasn't going to the Grill otherwise I would have had to park five miles away.
I stuck my head in the door to say good morning to Adrian and Manny.
Adrian told me the the power had just come back on in time for them to open.

Just a few days to go before the UK trip and we are getting ready.
Bob has his bag packed for a vacation with Brent and Jake.
We are fortunate to have found another company to look after Missy and the house.

Watch for the next posting from LAX.

No comments: