So So Cal

Monday, March 24, 2014

Back In The Saddle

Back at work!


In more ways than one.

I got the first few days at the plant over without too much mishap.

At the weekend it was decided by the management of Hotel Americain that the shed need some work and that the apricot tree needed to go.

A course of action was decided upon and I got the shed duties and Mr. Flores got the apricot tree.



This is what was left of the tree after the first day.


Here is Mr. Flores as seen from the webcam cutting  out the roots.



This is what it looks like now that he has finished.

I must admit that the shed still does not look quite how I would like it.
The generator has been moved to a new home and that was the main purpose of the work.

So now there are two bikes and the lift in the shed along with my drill press and sundry other tools.
At least the generator is accessible if needed.



I installed the new Ariel sign given to me by Richard and Jan on our recent visit to the UK.

Ciao Bella,
More soon.
Norm.


No comments: