So So Cal

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A day off

Today we took a day off from riding, we are staying in Cody Wy.
We just took a short ride down town where I bought a pair of boots from the shop shown in the picture below. As I did not have room to carry them the USPS is taking them home for me.









There are a couple of shots of Main Street, I have to say that these are some of the most friendly people I've ever met.
Below are a couple of young guys practicing team roping on the grass outside the Buffalo Bill museum.



This might give you an idea what to expect if you walk the trails in this area!




I'm not sure if this is to attract them or repel them!





And, here is a picture showing the guy who made the town famous,
Buffalo Bill Cody.

From the Mild Hogs,
Jeff and Norm

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Norm

Location:Cody Wyoming

No comments: