So So Cal

Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 10

What a fantastic ride today!

I have to say that the ride today was through some of the most impressive and majestic scenery imaginable.
We rode out from Cody, passing Buffalo Bill Dam on the Shoshone river, went on into Yellowstone National Park.













This in and of itself was a memorable experience.
I purchased my life time senior citizen pass for the national park system!
Thank you Leon for that piece of advice.













We passed on through the park taking a break in West Thumb and Old Faithful.
The maximum elevation on the ride was over 9,000 feet.







A canyon ride.





West Thumb thermal pool.





Crossing the Continental Divide.





Here we have a couple of old geezers by the old geyser!

Tomorrow we set off on a 430 mile ride to Elko, Nevada which is the first spot in the state to have legal whore houses!

I bet you cannot guess who gave me that piece of information.
More soon from:-

The Mild Hogs.

Jeff and Norm

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Norm

Location:West Yellowstone, NV

No comments: