So So Cal

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Card Edition

Here's a special edition of the BLOG dedicated to Christmas cards.

As those of you who look at the BLOG regularly know, I featured my favorite Christmas card of all time recently.

This year brought a new crop of "Special" cards.

So here they are in no particular order. The comments are below the cards.


This one is world class.



Seems like the Aristocracy think in the same way.


Bet you can't guess who was the recipient of this card.



With this one you need to see the inside too.


When I first landed in the USA I had the good fortune to meet some wonderful people.
They quickly appraised me of the way things work here.
It was summed up thus:
"Money talks and bullshit walks"

I guess Santa thinks the same way.

Ciao Bella
Norm

No comments: