So So Cal

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Birthday

Growing Older But Not Up!


This is about my birthday cards:
It seems that there's a bit of a theme, like getting older, I dread to think what next year will bring.

I have a selection of the cards here, the names of the senders are not included so that we can protect the identities of the guilty parties.

Of course with one of the cards the sender is pretty obvious,



HMM! I wonder who could have sent this one.



I think that this is the only one which refers to beer, now there's a change.




I think that this one suits me perfectly.



Just Like That!
Next year send two, then I'll be twenty years younger.



See what I mean about the age thing?


This one arrived in a plain brown wrapper, hardly surprising really.


No words necessary with this one.
Just a lonely old dog at the beach by himself.


What more can I say?

Except
Here's my favorite Christmas Card
Ever!



Ciao Bella 
Norm


No comments: