So So Cal

Friday, April 17, 2015

The Final Days

I have met up with just about everyone on the list, some of them twice.

Here we are in the Fat Buddah with Eileen, Neil, Diane, Callum and Marjorie.
A very extensive menu and all traditional Asian food.

 Ready to go out for the night.

There is an unwritten rule in some restaurants the UK that all meals must be served with french fries, even totally inappropriate ones like chicken curry.  

Of course if you go to Pukkah restaurants that is not necessarily the case.


I had dinner in this really rather nice Italian restaurant one night, not a french fry in sight. 





North Eastern Humor!


I went to look at this splendid piece of machinery, unfortunately, no deal.

Oh well...


At least I have a new hat for the OC vintage bike meet.

Tonight is my last here in Durham, I am going to a Spanish themed restaurant, called El Coto with our friends Dianne and Jose.
I wonder if they have french fries!

No comments: