So So Cal

Monday, August 22, 2016

On The Way To Italy

We left the gate at LAX right on schedule but then spent twenty minutes touring the airport before we took off.

As we flew north and east across the States, I could tell from the direction where we would be crossing.



"Wake up Jeff, I'm bringing us in to land"
It only took a little over two hours to get there instead of three days the last time.



I waved to Rainer Dango as we passed by Siegen.

We arrived in Munich right on time.

The flight down to Naples was on time and full.
In fact I thought at one point that it was like one of those clown cars where the people were getting out of the back door and coming around to the front.


The views are spectacular coming over the alps and then over Venice.








The car was waiting for us at the airport and we were in Maiori in about an hour or so.
More soon
Ciao

Norm

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhoneP

Location:A340 Headed For Munich

No comments: