So So Cal

Saturday, August 27, 2016

On The Downhill Slide

We are close to the end of this trip, just one more full day to go.
On Monday we head for the airport at 3:00 AM to catch a 6:00 AM flight to Munich with connection to Los Angeles.
But enough of that.

As usual I have been on vacation with a couple of different women, Dame Edna was not on this trip, I was hoping that she had retired, but maybe not.

On this trip Cher decided to join me!


We booked a table at the restaurant Eldorado which is right on the beach here in Maiori.


A really nice place with an extensive menu, heavily accented toward fish.
They offered Irish beef which was my choice, really well cooked on the rare side of medium.



Just finish off I had a cigar, yeah you all know me better than that.
It was just a bread stick.


Following dinner, we went to a bar / restaurant on the main drag (only drag) here in Maiori.
They had a duo singing and playing music.

Of course when we arrived I was with Cher and after a little while she went to the bathroom and came back sans wig and bandana but wearing my hat.

That raised a few eyebrows.

This morning we decided to rent a car, but as we were not planning a long trip we just got the cheapest we could find.



With this one you can get extra discount if you deliver a few groceries whilst you are out on your travels.


However that comes with its own raft of problems.


How in hell do you find somewhere if the people who live there put the wrong number on?

Ciao Bella 

Norm


No comments: