So So Cal

Thursday, September 3, 2015

On the Way

Now I want to really rant!

After paying for TSA PRE and going through all of the hassle to get it, we arrive at the Tom Bradley Terminal at LAX and find that they don't have TSA PRE so you still have to do the strip search and prod routine.

I know my rights, I'm going to write to my congressman about this.
That is if I can figure out who he is.

Then once through security we head for the One World lounge and find that they don't have Budeweiser or any other bottled beer come to that.
You can be assured that if British Airways have a hand in something they will do their best to tick you off.
Not that we were flying BA but Iberia is a partner airline. In fact they are part of the same group now.


However once on board we felt a lot better.
The flight was on one of their newer A340-600 planes with the little cubicle in business class.

Off course you get a drink before dinner, so I got a beer, what else?




Looks good until you see the size!



They have lay flat arrangements to help you sleep.
Not me, I can't sleep much on the plane no matter how comfortable it is.

Of course I don't sleep very well at home either, so no change.


Somebody I know slept pretty well and was surprised when she woke up that there was only an hour or so left to go.

More soon from Madrid.

Ciao Bella

Norm
I know that's Italian but who cares.

No comments: