So So Cal

Saturday, June 15, 2013

One of those days!

Looking through some local ads I found this place.

 

So I took the truck over there for a carnuba wax and detail.
Apparently that is not what they do!

Good

Then I thought I'd take the Triumph out for a putt.
Off to Long Beach we went, and here we are by the Queen Mary.
 
 

 
What a wonderful day it was. The Triumph buzzed along without a problem.
Then we turned around and headed home.






 

 

This is not so good.

We are in Belmont Shore and the Triumph is refusing to start.
Remember my leg is only good for about four kicks, so after about six I decided to give up.

I called AAA for a truck to take the bike to Century Motorcycles in San Pedro.
















Bad


Here is the Triumph headed for the shop.
The tow truck driver asked if I had ever loaded a bike before, I laughed.
It seems that my bikes are cursed.
Soon, I know that the Triumph will be a reliable ride.
Oh those Lucas Electrics.
He's not called Lucas Prince of Darkness for nothing.



Watch this space for more happenings on the Triumph front.


There are some days when you should not get out of bed.

 

No comments: