So So Cal

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Last Night in Europe

Here we are at the end of our European motorcycle tour, everything went really well.
Our first day out of Munich to Salzburg was in heavy rain, the second day was wet on the road but not raining, after that we had nothing but sunshine.

It has been all in all a fantastic trip. Jeff and I spent a year planning and booking the trip and it all went well. Each hotel was ready and expected us, there were no surprises, just a really good experience.

I am going to claim a new worlds record, I have spent two weeks in Europe and have not got a speeding ticket (well not that I know of)

Tomorrow I will post a new blog with some of the strange and crazy things we have seen.





All the best,

Norm.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Munich

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this picture. You look good too Norm!