So So Cal

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday






I must have take a wrong turn in Rancho Cucamonga first I was in Philadelphia then I passed the sign for New York... Go Figure.
Directly following the funeral the family had what I call the bun fight where all of the people who knew the deceased gather to have a cup tea and a ham sandwich.
The main purpose of this event is congratulate each other that at least it was not you.They had pictures of Aunt Mary with various other members of the family and guess who was featured to keep and eye on me?
After the bun fight (I don't drink tea) I decided to pay a visit to the local Harley store.
Most things at the Harley dealers are usually in two price groups EXPENSIVE and VERY EXPENSIVE.
Well this store out did them all they had a used Bentley for sale for the low low price of $212,800.
Tonight I'm off to the Monument pub in Penshaw.
More tomorrow.

No comments: