So So Cal

Friday, November 27, 2015

Update on The Birthday Events

It seems like it has been a long time since I said there would be an update soon.
I've been going through some computer issues and have only now resolved them to a point where I can make a posting.

On the actual night of Anne's birthday, we went to the Performing Arts Center in Cerritos to see Flash Dance.
Not my bag, but then it wasn't for my birthday. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it more than I thought that I would.

Missy stayed with Brent and Jake and we spent the night in the hotel opposite the Performing Arts C
enter.





Ready to go across the street to the show.



Inside the theater.


A couple of weeks later I was seconded at the last minute to accompany Anne to a performance by a Pink Floyd tribute band when Brent had to cancel..


The band is called Which One's Pink.

The event was held in the Lido theater in Newport Beach, an announcement was made prior to the show that the building is to be flattened in January, no more bands.



We took LYFT there and back so that we could have a couple of brewskis, at $10 for a Bud I almost needed resuscitation!

Once back home there was a photo op in the yard with the new scoot,

 Training wheels and all.

More about the scoot on the next post.

Ciao,
Norm

No comments: