So So Cal

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Germany

Germany 2014

This trip will be almost a repeat of the trip we took in 2008 for my 60th birthday.
There are a couple of notable exceptions.
This time it will be only my friend and colleague James Wilbourn and me taking the trip.
We will not be going to Belgium.
There will be GPS in the vehicle.

No more driving down the street the wrong way and meeting the tram!

The timing is almost exactly the same.
We leave on November 29th and return on December 5th.
During the trip we will celebrate my 66th birthday!

I remember when we first met Barb and Leon, Barb had a helmet sticker that said:

Damn, I Got Old Quick

How right that was!


Some changes, this time we have a different pilot.


I'm not taking the Rolls after what happened last time.


Gretchen is staying home.



It probably will not snow.



The best ever Ambassador to Europe will be enjoying the Arizona sun.
































A few of the gang will be missing.




I will add a few more candles to the birthday cake!
Erik, Thank you for the one in the picture.





Check the blog for updates as the trip progresses.



And,

Yes we will be working.

1 comment:

Steven Ross said...

Can you remember as far back as your 60th birthday? For an old bloke that's impressive! Heh heh!