So So Cal

Friday, December 7, 2012

Birthday!

My Birthday
 
 
 
As most of you already know, my birthday was earlier this week.
 
 
"Will you still need me will you still feed me when I'm 64"
 
 
Well I guess now I'll find out the answer to that question asked by the Beatles in 1967.
 
 
Here are my birthday cards, and I must say that I'm worried about my reputation.
 
 
 
 
The cards on the right have some reference to beer, the cards on the left don't.
 
The card at the top center mentions beer and curry!
 
Before the card from our friend Cheryl who lives in England, arrived, the split was 50 - 50 with the tie breaker being the beer and curry card!
Fortunately, Cheryl's tipped the balance to 7 - 6.
I did not count ecards in this as they are a bit more difficult to reproduce.
 
If you sent a card, THANK YOU.
If you sent a card about beer, THANK YOU.
If you sent a card about something other than beer, "You don't know me very well do you?"
 
Thanks to you all for your wishes and messages of commiseration!
 
 
To paraphrase the old saying "You are what you drink"
 


No comments: