So So Cal

Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Old Bike

As you can probably guess, I bought the Panther.
It's a survivor, not tarted up or a trailer queen. Just an honest old bike.
It's been sold three times by Mecum in he last three years, each time for exactly the same price.
So I guess that is what it is worth.
I'm happy that I have it and that it completes my collection.
It will need some TLC from Sheddington Enterprises but that's what we do best.
This is a 650 single so it needs a bit of leg strength to kick it over.
At least it has compression release, as you can see from the picture it has twin pipes, hence twin exhaust valves.
This is a genuine sloper thumper.
One firing stroke every lamp post!
Kaboom Kaboom Kaboom.


I'm hoping to ride it to second Sunday some time real soon.

We had a total blast and met some really cool people.
We'll be back next year.

Ciao Bella
Norm

No comments: