So So Cal

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Las Vegas Auction

Annual Motorcycle Auction Junket

Today, Thursday January 7th, we (James Wilbourne and I) are headed for Las Vegas for the motorcycle auction.
Click on the link below for more info on the auction.


The weather has kindly opened up a window for our travel days.
We have had torrential rain with lightning overnight, but this morning we have blue sky and the chance of snow in L.V. has been lifted.
I'll try to publish post each day with a quick report on the action.

We each have a couple of favorites in mind, the trick is to find a bike you like and one that you can afford. Several of the bikes come from large private collectors who periodically sell something and buy something else, but those bikes can command pretty high prices.

I'll sit on my bidders badge until I see the right opportunity. If I come home without a bike, no big deal.

All the best,
Ciao Bella
Norm

No comments: